Grassroots Scheme | Explained...
The below indicates what you benefits you will receive when you hit certain tiers:
- £750 – £100 Voucher to spend at Myprotein
- £2500 - 10% commission on all sales
- £5000 – £250 Voucher to spend at Myprotein
- £7500 – 12% commission on all sales
- £10000 – £500 Voucher to spend at Myprotein
Revenue is monitored per calendar year. All commission incentives organised by a 3rd party network. Ask when applying
Please email email@example.com to receive an invite code to our affiliate network, AWIN.
Please give us the following information when emailing us:
Sport You Play
Team website and social profile(s) if applicable
3. FAQ & Tips
Can we use the onsite discount codes in conjunction with our team earnings/commission links?
Can only one person from the team use our code and links at a time?
No, as many team members/fans as you like can use both the code/s and link/s.
Do we earn commission for the club just from the code use?
No, club members must click through your authorised tracking links given to you by Myprotein.
Can friends and family use our links and codes, or just club members?
Friends and Family are also entitled to use your code and club links.
Can I earn more commission if I refer other clubs to join the programme?
Yes, this is negotiable just speak to the ‘Cash for Clubs’ team at Myprotein via email.
Can I promote Myprotein on social media with my tracking link?
Yes, you will have much greater success pushing your links on social media pages such as Facebook.
4. Terms & Conditions
- The ‘8-12% commission’ and ‘£500 voucher payment’ is subject to the terms of the “AWIN” affiliate scheme. Subject to the terms of the affiliate scheme, the club will receive ‘commission’ directly from AWIN. We are not obliged to pay any ‘commission’ and ‘£500 bonus voucher payment’ under the aforementioned scheme.
- The scheme (together with any products which are purchased or supplied under or in connection with the scheme) are subject to our website terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- Subject to clause 5 and clause 6, we shall not be liable to the club in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Cash For Clubs scheme (including but not limited to the consumption and/or use of Myprotein products):
- (i) loss of profit;
- (ii)loss of business;
- (iii) loss of revenue;
- (iv) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; or
- (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever cause
- Subject to clause 4 and clause 6, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under this Cash for Clubs shall be limited to £10,000.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law.